No announcement yet.

Login Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Just got in on regular browser (Firefox) no probem.

Comment

It sounds to me like this is a browser issue, not a server issue. And it also sounds like it's specifically a Firefox issue. Check out these instructions on why Firefox could have problems logging into a website:
      https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...uire-passwords

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreycounts View Post
        It sounds to me like this is a browser issue, not a server issue. And it also sounds like it's specifically a Firefox issue. Check out these instructions on why Firefox could have problems logging into a website:
        https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...uire-passwords
        I've had persistent problems in Safari, zero problems in Chrome.

Comment

OK guys any updates here. I am on chrome (pc) and it usually works. Occasionally though I have to close it and reopen. Manish our programmer is a genius but is still baffled by this one. How bad is it out there?

Comment

It works sometimes and sometimes it does not. It is a bit frustrating.

Comment

I can login to the forum using Safari but not the new issue to read the articles. In Chrome I have no problems whatsoever. I have always had problems with Safari here and there: unable to play videos, unable to login to the website, unable to view archives. My preferred browser is Safari but I simply switch to Chrome when I am experiencing problems. The weird thing is Tennisplayer works great in Safari most of the time...just not all the time. Lately I just haven't been able to login to read the new issues...so have had to switch to Chrome.

Stotty

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Safari - in browser menu: select "History" -> select "Clear History" (last hour will do) -> log in. I can NEVER log in without this... ALWAYS works doing this. BTW - this only works on a desk top computer.
                  Last edited by BrianGordon; 09-28-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks Brian--we must make your info fully available!!

Comment

OK you Safari people: this from our guys:

Go in to Safari Preferences. Click on Privacy and it probably has set "Block Cookies" to "Always" (Why I don't know!) which prevents you from logging in!

Comment

Firefox working fine for me - just logged in & out 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                          OK you Safari people: this from our guys:

Go in to Safari Preferences. Click on Privacy and it probably has set "Block Cookies" to "Always" (Why I don't know!) which prevents you from logging in!
                          It worked!
                          Stotty

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

I use Chrome. I had some difficulty signing in until I cleared the history and now it works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianGordon View Post
                                Safari - in browser menu: select "History" -> select "Clear History" (last hour will do) -> log in. I can NEVER log in without this... ALWAYS works doing this. BTW - this only works on a desk top computer.
                                This guy is more than just a pretty face...I had to clear yesterday's and today's. Finally...I'm in. Looking forwards to finally reading and viewing your latest Dr. Gordon!

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                                Thanks Brian--we must make your info fully available!!
                                Yours too...johnyandell. Finally in.

don_budge
                                Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7964 users online. 7 members and 7957 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X