Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torn Meniscus, playing with brace, thoughts or suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New invention ...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tenniscoach1 View Post
      let me know how the 4 way mobility skipping works for you ... hate to complain but sure would love ❤️ it if john yandell could let us upload big files ... I could do quick videos showing you all my insane ideas and drills. One of my coaching peers said I am always so wrong but in time you find I am right. My fighters thought 4 way skipping was insane and sprint skipping was crazy until they did it for two weeks ... they hated shoveling snow/sand/rock until they realized 2 weeks later they had better punching rotations and their ab-wall was solid as a rock. and wait till you guys see this invention ... for now its called THE BIG DICK! I am not big on lifting weights - but, this teaches you never to cave the collarbone in, strengthens the high back and forces proper posture. Guys hate it ... I did 180 pound walk for 3 minutes with it today ... it exposes bad technique. I’m a big guy and at 47 I can still step in the ring and knock heads if I need to. MMA fighters and hockey players respect guys that lay down the lumber so to speak. I can go one round hard 1 time per week at my age and I do it once in a while to prove a point and let em know. I wish MMA was mainstream in my day - I would have loved competing in that sport. I think this new gadget work well for tennis players. Experimental phase!
      Please post the videos or write an article. I hope that John Yandell would be willing to post it on tennisplayer.net. We need all the guidance we can get and going old school is so often fruitful. Why reinvent the wheel?

Comment

I am cutting video on Tuesday with the former world number 1 in Samba on Tuesday - I can post it. He has never done four way mobility skipping - but, we can try. Did John increase the size of the uploads?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4220 users online. 7 members and 4213 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X