Best Paid Tennis Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stotty View Post

Fogs is an amazing player. Great in five setters. I have watched him many times at SW19 and it's entertainment all the way. One of my favourites...love watching him play.
    Agreed. On my short lists of players whose strokes I'd like to see John/ TPN dissect. The velocity he gets on his forehand with a minuscule take back is amazing. {Now, he does have a bit of Kyrgios in him, but not so much I can't over look it). Also, an excellent doubles player.

Comment

Search the Interactive Forum. I don't share you guys enthusiasm for him. But the video is there.

Comment

Originally posted by jimlosaltos View Post

Agreed. On my short lists of players whose strokes I'd like to see John/ TPN dissect. The velocity he gets on his forehand with a minuscule take back is amazing. {Now, he does have a bit of Kyrgios in him, but not so much I can't over look it). Also, an excellent doubles player.
        I have said before, technically to me as a tennis player, Fabio is only 2nd to Fed. And as you said, his forehand pop is something to see, especially with that very compact motion. If he is in the mood, it could be quite the match vs Nadal. Fabio can definitely take the ball early off both sides, maybe like no other player(except Fed, and maybe Sinner). Fabio to me had the talent to win a major, but he, like ao others, played in the worst era, with the 3. They did not leave much out there.
        Last edited by stroke; 09-01-2022, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8466 users online. 11 members and 8455 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X