Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Stotty Bobby. If you click off the nav bar it should work. But likely you are clicking there from another link and that is going to the bad link. Can you tell me exactly what link you went there from??

Comment

• Go to the Stroke Archive page from the side menu bar. Scroll to the bottom then click on the High Speed Video Archive. I then get taken to a blank page that says this:

Not Found

The requested URL /members/high_speed_archive/high_speed_archive.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.tennisplayer.net Port 443
      Stotty

Comment

• Same exactly

Comment

• Great catch you guys. We will fix it. In the meantime use the nav bar.
          Last edited by johnyandell; 02-26-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• I see menu bar to the left where is navigation bar.

Comment

• The Yellow Bar on the left. That's the main path to the HS Archives.

Comment

• Unfortunately that is the problem.

Comment

• I see solution. I was trying from stroke archive. Not from high speed gallery.

Comment

• Yeah go direct.

Comment

• Thank you that is perfect.

Comment

• Still gonna fix the other link.

Comment

• Hello John,

I am not able to access the past issues from 2010. Most of the older issues I can access. For some reason it says I do not have permission to see this particular year. Please advise.

Norman Ashbrooke

Comment

• Yep I am getting the same message. We will look into it and fix it up. Thanks for the catch!

Comment

• John, the young Chilean player, Nicolas Jarry, reached the final in Sao Paolo. He played very well, saw his matches on Tennis TV. His serve is particular. He starts in the trophy position, see below.

Jay Berger had a similar serve, but a lot more awkward in the starting position: starting with a semidrop prior to tossing the ball.

Jarry`s serve makes more sense to me. He is very well positioned for a good drop. Lots of players with a high toss pause at the trophy position anyway. He has a very strong, high-bouncing serve and his opponents often had to return almost over their head.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• Anything is worth the experiment. I hate youtube as you know and can't go frame by frame to really see. But that type of starting position puts a premium on external shoulder rotation and requires great flexibility. I thought Kyle fixed your drop years ago!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9393 users online. 6 members and 9387 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X