Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, there is always the “ignore” poster option...

Comment

• Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
      Well, there is always the “ignore” poster option...
      B-I-N-G-O.
      Some see problems, I see solutions.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
        Because I am busy generating issues-- and you guys are all big boys. And to be totally honest I have become even more anti-authoritarian and more accepting of radical free speech over the years... Let me get some internal mental hard drive free and think about what to do. I haven't read one of Bottle's posts in 10 years.
        I believe that this post is an example that does not adhere to the guidelines. Is this permissible?

Originally posted by bottle

You son-of-a-bitch. I was raised in Eastport, Maine. It had a dead economy. And you fuckers are the Hitlers of this forum. With your goddamn typecasting. Your labeling. Your assurance that you know what you are talking about. Know-nothings. Graceless turds.

Wake up, you old image of Gawd
        Get on with your sinful existence
        Continue to perpetrate fraud
        The Lord will reward your persistence
        Double-cross your old mother, you turd,
        And sell your young wife in her bed
        You think G.O.D.'s just a word.
        He'll show you as soon as you're dead.

Christopher Isherwood

Listen, fat-face. Just because some granny was jealous of her sexy granddaughter, I got thrown out of the house where I had lived happily and without much event for seven years. Without having touched the granddaughter. A friend in this forum suggested that I should have. So, there was no logical place to go. My friend Steve was in Sweden. So I asked Matt, a good Boston Catholic living in Grosse Pointe, for the names of some of the shelters since he knew that kind of stuff. One of the shelters was run by Jesuits. So I made a crack about the monastic life I would enjoy in the shelter. Which made Matt think I wasn't serious enough about my non-existent sexual transgressions. So when he arrived with a list of shelters he brought along a cop. With a loaded gun.

I told you, I believe, that I taught in prisons, two of the most dangerous in Massachusetts. And some of the chess-players still try to contact me at three a.m. They used to offer to knee-cap my literary agent. So shut the fuck up. You don't know anything. You're all sociology and surface and knee-jerk judgment. A polarized puke.

O look, Stevie. See what's in the bottle. Far worse than any of this, you and Steve and Stroke and who's the other, Tennis-teacher?-- hasn't made much of an impression yet but no doubt will. And I will react because that's what I've been taught. Respond, Trump lovers. Stop pretending and respond to his lousiness. With animus. That's where your spleen should direct. You're like little spiders drenched in L.S.D. You don't know where the legitimate target is. So you make asymmetrical webs and attack whatever (or whomever) is handy.
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• See the Forum Update thread.

Comment

• When posting, under the user name, there appear 10 white vertical bars. don_budge has the two left most bars orange. What does that mean? He seems to be the only user name with colored bars.

Comment

• No idea! Will check.

Comment

• Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                When posting, under the user name, there appear 10 white vertical bars. don_budge has the two left most bars orange. What does that mean? He seems to be the only user name with colored bars.
                I will bet you that it is because I am on a free first month of a month to month agreement. The red denotes "probation".
                don_budge

Comment

• Dont think so

Comment

• John -
                    In the coming months, will you have more video's from Brian Gordon?

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• DB it should be gone.

Comment

DB it should be gone.
                          Should be...but it's not. Not Gone. Reminds me of my favourite music video...

don_budge

Comment

• OK will pursue.

Comment

OK will pursue.
                              Thanks John. It looks to me as if the bars are Gone...Gone...Gone.

https://www.tennisplayer.net/members...one/index.html

And that isn't the only thing that is gone. Is he gone or is it just the threads? Unfortunate...to say the least.
                              don_budge

Comment

• It's up to Bottle to post or not. You have been far from innocent yourself. But I have gotten so many complaints I took action. Put Bottle on your ignore list. Serious about that.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7593 users online. 2 members and 7591 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X