Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very impressed by the dynamic wireframe models on web site front page.

Where can I access more of these? Ideally in a tool that I can control, speed, angle etc.

I am trying to zoom in on forehand / double handed backhand load /
    unload (coil / uncoil) cycle. With lots of emphasis on timing. Can you help me with a
    reference please?

Best wishes

Comment

• Those are special graphics Brian Gordon developed for us. They are representative but not necessarily accurate. Your best bet is to look through the high speed archives at actual footage.

Comment

• Can you use the windshield wiper on all follow throughs - elevated, horizontal and inverted? I find it comfortable on the horizontal and inverted, but not the elevated. I just like to extend through the hit on the elevated and end over my shoulder. My grip tends toward a semi western but is not really there.

Comment

• I think the wiper is an independent variable that can be used to a lesser or greater extent on all forehands. Not exactly sure what you mean by elevated followthrough though?

Comment

• Thanks for the response. The term ”elevated” must have come from terminolgy used in article I read some time ago to describe the low to high swing that ends over shoulder.

Comment

• Well both Agassi and Djok use wiper at times on that finish. Depends on incoming ball and out going shot intent.

Comment

• Stroke production has become very complicated and detailed from my early days of playing. Its fascinating.

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• John...the 2019 Indian Wells thread is not recognizing new posts and seems to be stuck on "stroke's" post on 3-15 at 10:10 in the morning here in my time zone. Possibly 1:10 there in California. As of now there are 5 posts that are after that post.
                    don_budge
                    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Originally posted by don_budge View Post
                      John...the 2019 Indian Wells thread is not recognizing new posts and seems to be stuck on "stroke's" post on 3-15 at 10:10 in the morning here in my time zone. Possibly 1:10 there in California. As of now there are 5 posts that are after that post.
                      Now working...
                      don_budge
                      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Good then.

Comment

• John, planning on getting some stroke videos of Dominic Thiem? Thanks

Comment

• Already have, put it up quite awhile ago. More to come eventually.

https://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...orehand?t=2676

https://www.tennisplayer.net/bulletin/forum/tennisplayer/2699-interactive-forum-april-2014-dominic-thiem-one-handed-backhand?t=2626
                            Last edited by johnyandell; 03-18-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Would like to see his kick serve John, thanks.

Comment

• Demanding aren't you? It's coming though.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2909 users online. 8 members and 2901 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X