Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB cable - fh100

Boxer -

You can go on ebay or amazon and look up casio fh100 camera and find the USB cable, costs no more than $10. The small port attaches to the side of the camera, larger end in laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by seano10s View Post
      You can go on ebay or amazon and look up casio fh100 camera and find the USB cable...
      I should have one in a few days -- thanks again!

Comment

Would this camera be any good for replacing the Casios??

"Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR" -- a quick read of the manual says it does NOT automatically set focus, exposure or white balance during high speed recording (although it doesn't totally make it clear that you have control to change it yourself). Seems to do 120fps at VGA resolution.

Comment

This could be it......

Nokia Lumia 1020

Shop AT&T's best cell phone sales from Apple, Google & Samsung. Featuring the newest iPhone in Yellow, Samsung Galaxy 23 phones & Google Pixel phones online today.

The 41-megapixel Pureview sensor includes optical image stabilization, 6-lens Zeiss optics, and a xenon flash, making it the centerpiece for the rear of the phone. It can shoot still images at 38-megapixel in 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. At the same time as it captures the high-resolution images, it also takes an oversampled 5-megapixel image using the sensor that can then be easily shared thanks to its smaller file size.
          The Lumia 1020 supports 1080p video capture, complete with 4x zoom and up to 6x at 720p. Nokia is releasing a Pro Camera app with the Lumia 1020 to take advantage of the sensor and manually adjust flash, focus, ISO, white balance, shutter speed, and exposure.]
          Available July 26 for $299 from AT&T
          Last edited by jasonfrausto; 07-11-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Would be 30 frames though. Still with the shutter could be useful.

Comment

casio

You can find some deals on ebay for the casio cameras. I already own the fh100 but was able to get a fh 20 for under $260.Just have to get lucky with your timing.

Comment

Hello all,

Just wanted to add another old Casio camera to the list. I got a used Casio FC-150 for ~$80, and to my surprise it could be set to manual exposure! 120/240/420 fps, shutter to 1/40000.

Greg

Comment

indoor filming settings

Hi, what settings do you use to film indoors with the Casio fh100? Just trying to get my setup perfected. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Comment

FH 100? Does that have manual settings controls? Sorry I can't keep them all straight.

What I do with Casio FH25 is bump the ASA way up, set the frame rate at 120fps and gradually experiment with the shutter. For club players you'd like to keep the shutter at 1/800, but 1/500 will let you see fairly well.

Let us know what you find out.

Comment

youtube

Yes that helped. Another question though, is there a website like youtube that allows you to upload slo-motion videos and then share them? My tennis students were asking and I haven't found the answer yet.

I do see some slo-motion videos on youtube with great clarity.

Comment

sd card

Or is it best to just buy sd cards and have each tennis student have their own sd card?

Comment

Settings tutorial

Last edited by jasonfrausto; 02-03-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Kelsey,

You can download the Tennisplayer.net clips but you can't upload them to utube due to filming restrictions. It's fine to share them with students by email or on a disc or stick.

I use a new card for every session with every student. If you do a lot of filming this makes the organization simpler.

John Yandell

Comment

cards

John can you share where you order your cards in bulk from? And what brand? Thanks!

Comment

I get them in Marin county from Diversifed Systems. 415-257-8480. The brand is Delkin though I don't think that matters. They do have nice cases. I get 8 gig cards which are more than enough for one session. Ask for Trinka. I am not a big price comparison guy so don't even know if that's the best deal. They have been selling me stuff for like 25 years.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8082 users online. 1 members and 8081 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X