Pathological Losers: My Vic Braden Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hills!

I must walk deep into the Hills to contemplate the Zen of Gonzo before taking a position on the Palace Revolt taking place on Iceberg Nine. I shall also take counsel with the recently reemergent vasolineking...who knows not of Wallace...George or otherwise. I overestimated the sagacity of the Beavus and Butthead Maven--much to my chagrin--as he now revels in making me seem delusional.

Originally posted by bottle View Post
    And so, say, you have discovered a rare article on John McEnroe's forehand backswing in which there are five repeating videos and ten still photos-- you can add them up to 15 .

But the only video you wish to discuss is the third one. But there are three photos right there in the vicinity placed judiciously all around the video for emphasis, and you don't want to use many words in addressing this topic since it relates to your own emerging game and you want to keep your mind clear.

Also, being a sensitive person, you are aware of the difficulty tennis players are going to have in relating to such technical work.

Let's take the Bush family, all into tennis and characterized by their short attention spans. Jeb and his brother are the worst. Jeb thinks everything he hears is "blah-blah-blah."

The solution is simple. We use the expression "furniture nine." Now Jeb can go directly to the third video without wasting his low energy or time.

Jeb is a busy businessman in the midst of an important job search. But if he goes directly to the simplified backswing of furniture nine and studies the photos around it he can vastly improve his game.

Walk a little plainer, Daddy,
    Said a little boy so frail.
    I'm following in your footsteps,
    And I don't want to fail.

Comment

• There is no zen. There is no gonzo. These are fingers pointing.

Comment

• How About...

...the Zen of finger pointing...which is your way of reminding us once again that you lack the Zen of a sense of humor. You read the Infinite Jest though didn't you? oh Zen master.

Originally posted by TheWatcher View Post
        There is no zen. There is no gonzo. These are fingers pointing.

Comment

• Two-Hands?

Thanks you that explanation. If I was still a tennis coach I would endeavor to work "furniture nine" into my verbal repetoire. I know this is off-topic but, I would like to see Jeb go two hands on both sides. What do you think?

I am so glad he crashed and burned--wasting 150 million! That's entertainment. This guy is so pathetic. Talk about trying to "ride coat tails." But, why? His brother altered the entire world order in a disastrous way. No dynastic politics! No more Clntons. No more Bush's--PLEASE!

Originally posted by bottle View Post
          And so, say, you have discovered a rare article on John McEnroe's forehand backswing in which there are five repeating videos and ten still photos-- you can add them up to 15 .

But the only video you wish to discuss is the third one. But there are three photos right there in the vicinity placed judiciously all around the video for emphasis, and you don't want to use many words in addressing this topic since it relates to your own emerging game and you want to keep your mind clear.

Also, being a sensitive person, you are aware of the difficulty tennis players are going to have in relating to such technical work.

Let's take the Bush family, all into tennis and characterized by their short attention spans. Jeb and his brother are the worst. Jeb thinks everything he hears is "blah-blah-blah."

The solution is simple. We use the expression "furniture nine." Now Jeb can go directly to the third video without wasting his low energy or time.

Jeb is a busy businessman in the midst of an important job search. But if he goes directly to the simplified backswing of furniture nine and studies the photos around it he can vastly improve his game.

Walk a little plainer, Daddy,
          Said a little boy so frail.
          I'm following in your footsteps,
          And I don't want to fail.

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8142 users online. 4 members and 8138 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X