Are you OK don_budge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you OK don_budge?

Don_budge, one of the prolific posters has not posted in quite some time. Hope you are OK friend.

db does not particularly like the clay swing. I like it a lot. I think the FO is the toughest of all to win. I really like the Italian Open also with the Roman Colosseum flavor. In honor of DB, I will analyze the Friday quarter final match ups.
    Last edited by stroke; 05-16-2018, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I have a friend who is a coach up in Sweden and she said he recently quit his job due to an illness. I reached out to him via private message and email and have not heard back.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

Hope he is OK... sounds serious...

Comment

Sure does. I like db. I was just poking fun at db and his let's just say less than admiration for Nadal and clay season.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of DB, he's real. No pretense. I sincerely hope he is ok. Please respond, and let us know you are well.
            Last edited by 10splayer; 05-16-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 10splayer View Post
              I'm a huge fan of DB, he's real. No pretense. I sincerely hope he is ok. Please respond, and let us know you are well.
              I don't know. He pretends that the tennis strokes he has are the best that he could have.

Comment

Stotty,
                Any idea on this?

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                  Stotty,
                  Any idea on this?
                  I wasn't overly concerned at first because his exit coincided with Roger deciding not to play the call court season. I assumed he was taking a break from the forum, which on occasion he has done before, and resume just prior to SW19.

I did have his contact details which I am trying to locate so I can find out if there is a problem.

Don't worry, I will fly to Sweden if needs be.
                  Stotty

Comment

Comment

I seemed to have mislaid his mobile and phone number which he gave me some time ago. There is no response to emails.

I have found another way to track him and hopefully will get a result soon. If I don't get a result in a week or so, I will hop on a plane to Sweden and find him somehow. That's a promise.

Stotty

Comment

hsnavarro@hotmail.com is what I had in my address book too.

Comment

I now have his mobile. It's a bit late to call here in Europe so I will try to get through in the morning. Hopefully I will have some news soon.
                          Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by stotty View Post
                            I now have his mobile. It's a bit late to call here in Europe so I will try to get through in the morning. Hopefully I will have some news soon.
                            Please do.

Comment

Okay I tried to contact don_budge by mobile but no one picked up. I left a voicemail. I will try again later after work this evening. I contacted a lady at the club where he worked in Sweden who was also one of his students it seems. She said she hadn't seen him for some months but will try to forward a message to him voicing our concerns. Nothing untoward had happened as far as she was aware.

As I said I will try again tonight. I have other ideas to get to the bottom of things and sooner or later I will have an answer. I will not rest until I know he's okay one way or the other.

Stotty

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3716 users online. 3 members and 3713 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X