No announcement yet.

Heart problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the support friends. It will be open heart surgery, about 4 hours. Am only worried for my wife. Luckily her sister will be with her during the operation. Can hardly wait to get back to the tennis courts...

Comment

Hi Phil, rock the operation! and I am also sending lots of good positive energy to your wife who is sitting in your box watching her champion serve an ace down the T!
      . Susanna

Comment

Thanks Susanna

Comment

Hey Phil! It's getting close brother. Tracking your path. Everything is going to be alright. My father used to tell me that when I was young...and afraid. But you are the man for this moment and you can and will do this. In your corner and won't let up until you are home...safe and sound. God's speed.
          don_budge
          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Thank you friend. Am in hospital, getting ready for operation tomorrow. . Can hardly wait to get back home and start recovery....

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
              Hey Phil! It's getting close brother. Tracking your path. Everything is going to be alright. My father used to tell me that when I was young...and afraid. But you are the man for this moment and you can and will do this. In your corner and won't let up until you are home...safe and sound. God's speed.
              I also wish you the best in your operation and recovery.

Comment

Thank you . I sm confident...

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                  Thank you . I sm confident...
                  Big day. I have faith! Thinking of you Phil. I know you will check in when you can.
                  don_budge

Comment

We've spoken offline as well Phil. Just want to say publicly that myself and the rest of us are thinking of you. Can't wait to see you back on the courts.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                    Boca Raton

Comment

Phil? Kyle? Update please....
                      don_budge

Comment

Hello All. I want to respect Phil's privacy and let him explain and share details of his operation and recovery if he so chooses but I will say I spoke with Phil's marvelous wife (and a 2nd mom to me) Bea this morning and she said that Phil is doing well and resting. I look forward to Phil's return to the forum and to the tennis courts.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                        Boca Raton
                        Last edited by klacr; 10-02-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kyle. Sounds successful

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post
                            Hello All. I want to respect Phil's privacy and let him explain and share details of his operation and recovery but I will say I spoke with Phil's marvelous wife (and a 2nd mom to me) Bea this morning and she said that Phil is doing well and resting. I look forward to Phil's return to the forum and to the tennis courts.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                            Boca Raton
                            Thanks for the update. What a fine fellow you are, Klacr! Tell gzhpcu we can't wait for his first post back on the forum...we will be waiting with eager anticipation.
                            Stotty

Comment

Thanks. I'm as anxious as the rest of you to have him back.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                              Boca Raton

Comment

Am.out of itntesiive; care today. Operartion Successfull. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8403 users online. 2 members and 8401 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X