Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Gary, it has always intrigued me. I always noticed the role of the head when playing tennis...

Comment

• Talking to Gary about doing some articles.

Comment

• John,
        Could you take a look at this training clip? Anything I could do better (remembering that I am 69... )? Thanks, Phil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP9kc6KnHy8

Comment

• Phil,

Love the strong, upright posture and natural racket speed. I would (as I may have previously mentioned) work to stretch the left arm harder across on the forehand turn. Your turn is better than 99% of club players but it could be world class.
          On the backhand, I would try opposing or driving the back left arm back more aggressively and further. You don't look a day over 55!

Comment

• Thanks John, I'll work on the left arm on both strokes as you suggested.

Comment

• Phil thanks for Belle Epogue. It is really good.
              Last edited by johnyandell; 11-08-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by captnemo View Post
                Phil thanks for Belle Epogue. It is really good.
                Thank you...

Comment

• Yes, yes it is.

Comment

• Hello,

What was the year when you filmed Federers forehand from stroke archive? (not the one that says 2009)

Thanks!

Comment

• You mean in the regular archive right? That was a composite of maybe three years pre 2009. High Speed archives are more recent.

Comment

• Snafu?

Is there something amiss in the stroke archive? I cannot play the Don Budge backhand side view…
                        Last edited by johnyandell; 11-13-2014, 11:58 AM.
                        don_budge
                        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• I don't think so. Playing fine here in California. Anyone else?

Comment

• Gliche...

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                            I don't think so. Playing fine here in California. Anyone else?
                            Ok…a gliche across the pond. But I was trying to view it to see if this might be a good shot for your backhand recovery step.
                            don_budge
                            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• In fact it is.

Comment

• Hi John, just wondering if you have noticed that lately the time to login has gotten very long. Or is it only me?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8018 users online. 2 members and 8016 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X