Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, it is there at the top! If you click on the yellow nav bar it's correct though.
    Good catch! We will correct.

Comment

• It should be fixed. April 2014 was a great issue though.

Comment

• High Speed Camera

John -

Have you heard anything about the new Casio ex100 PRO camera? It is supposed to have manual shutter speed and be better than the F1. Debuted in Japan last month (Jan. 2015), haven't been able to find any in the U.S.

Sean

Comment

• No! But I would like to if you do!

Comment

• Just wondering John: bottle and now hockeyscout have set up blogs. Others might want to do so too. Nothing against blogs, but I find them a bit out of place in a forum. How about a separate section in addition to forum for blogs?

Comment

• I think it's ok. It's readers' choice.

Comment

• So be it....

Comment

• Reverse cross court forehand...

john…have you written any articles about the above? …don_budge
                  don_budge
                  Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Definition please?

Comment

• Reverse cross court forehand...

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                      Definition please?
                      For example…when Federer runs around his backhand and plays his forehand back into the ad court on the other side of the net.
                      don_budge

Comment

• You mean inside out! No not specifically but it's a great idea.

Comment

• Inside out...

You mean inside out! No not specifically but it's a great idea.
                          Reverse cross court = Inside out. Is that what I meant? Is reverse cross court not a better description? A bit more tennis specific? You can have it…if you write a really good article on it. Looking forwards to it. Please hurry…the forum (read me) is in desperate need of this one.

I think that the footwork aspect and weight control aspect will be very interesting.

Thanks man.
                          Last edited by don_budge; 02-26-2015, 11:23 PM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
                          don_budge

Comment

• I will ponder...

Comment

• John

Your PM box is full.

To answer your question: No I still cannot get Henman's backhand volley clips to play. I just get the Quicktime logo and nothing else....
                              Stotty

Comment

• The reverse cross court…and the reverse down the line

I will ponder...
                                Huge assignment…perhaps the single most important topic of discussion for the modern game.

Technique and tactical discussion is daunting. This a superb challenge…the more that I ponder it.
                                don_budge

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3234 users online. 6 members and 3228 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X