X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Stotty and All,

Try now. In Safari. Or whatever without necessarily go to Firefox.
    All working fine now. Thanks!
    Stotty

Comment

• Excellent, anyone else?

Comment

• Bill Tilden...

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
        Excellent, anyone else?
        All good here except…dare I say his name. Bill Tilden clips. There is a message that says "missing plug in".
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Jeff,

Wanna check the Tilden clips?

Comment

• please help me to modernize my technique

A lot of interesting, but I did not find the main answer to my question.What changes have occurred in the technique of tennis if you compare 1980 and 1990?when I compare the technique Borg 1980s and 2014.i see a big difference.exactly what the Borg added to his technique?

Comment

• That's a question with a long, complicated answer. In fact many answers. The most obvious one is the increased spin. And the related higher contact heights. That in turn has led to the game--particularly on the forehand--being played in the air.

In the advanced tennis section there are detailed analyzes of every stroke in the current game.

Comment

• The archers bow on the serve; fact or fiction?

Comment

• If you mean do you consciously lean back at the hips--as opposed to the natural shape from the toss and coiling, I say fiction--or bad technique.
                  Last edited by johnyandell; 01-19-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Yep! I would love to see an artical on it.

Comment

• Myth of the bow?? Could be possible.

Comment

• The banner page shows new issue being April 2014!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                          If you mean do you consciously lean back at the hips--as opposed to the natural shape from the toss and coiling, I say fiction--or bad technique.
                          I thought it was moving the hips forward during the toss...

Comment

• Right. Lean back consciously from the waist which pushes the hips out--I don't think that should be consciously done. The hip movement forward should be natural in the coil from the legs.

Comment

• John, did you see my post about the error in the banner page I mentioned above?

Comment

• Just did! I see it correctly. Let me check with Jeff! Thanks, Phil.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7973 users online. 8 members and 7965 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X