This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John

In the stroke archive some of the links are broken. In the European section when I click on Nadal and a few others, nothing happens. Let me know if this is something my end or yours.

Stotty
    Stotty

Comment

• I got to Nadal and watched a couple of forehands no prob. Send me a url if you keep having issues...

Comment

• Are avatars supported in user profiles? Can't get it to work, and don't see anyone using them.

Comment

• Good question. Personally I never use them. Manish is in India but let me see what I can find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
            I got to Nadal and watched a couple of forehands no prob. Send me a url if you keep having issues...
            Seems to have rectified itself my end. My Mac is getting old and doing funny things lately so it's likely the problem was my end.

Stotty
            Stotty

Comment

• Glad you are back!

Comment

• Phil (and others!) try the avatar thing now.

Comment

• Where do you set them?

Comment

• Another Manish question...like I said not something I ever tried or wanted to. Will email.

Comment

• I keep setting in my user profile that I only want 10 pages per search, and it resets it to forum default, so that I get up to 600 pages!

Comment

• You love this forum software don't you? manish has some kind of delirious flu...will ask him to look into this...

Comment

• Nadal's Forehand Grip

I was reading the Tennisplayer article on Nadal's forehand (in Advanced Tennis). Do you still think Nadal's heel pad is broaching level bevel 5? When I saw him last from fairly close range it didn't seem that far round? The heel pad is also tricky reference point when the heel pad itself hanging so far off the grip, as is the case with many players, not just Nadal.

I made Nadal plumb on bevel 4.

One thing I like about Verdasco is all his hand sits on the grip with nothing hanging over the edge.

Stotty
                          Last edited by stotty; 01-02-2017, 03:22 PM.
                          Stotty

Comment

• Good question! Your observation is more recent. If so it means he is less extreme now than Djokovic...

Comment

• Hi John. Was checking out the Pete Sampras 2-step volley page but no videos show up on my iPad or on my computer

Comment

• Yeah checking that out. thanks!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2545 users online. 7 members and 2538 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X