Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private messaging seems broken. i can send/receive messages, but i can't seem to see the history of conversations... just the very last message sent.

Comment

• would be nice if the videos were annotated somehow, ideally a transcript or something... the "fluff" intros are great if it's the first time viewing, but if i want to find/look back at a vid for reference/remembering, it's painful (and i'm not gonna keep fast forwarding to find whatever it is i'm looking - which i *think* is in the vid i'm watching). on yt, i would create sublinks to "chapters" in the vid... eg. at 1:37 "sub title"... etc... would be nice to have something similar.

eg. https://www.tennisplayer.net/members...ell/the_serve/... but there are many like this...

to me, renewing my subscription is unlikely, if i feel like i can't go back and find the article/video for reference.
      Last edited by nytennisaddict; 05-14-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• OK then. There are a few hundred video articles and we aren't going to transcribe them. You can download them and edit them in QT if you want though.

Comment

• anyone else useing google chrome? the tennisplayer.net site has been broke for me for a month or so... (links work but the layout is screwed up, overlapping, etc...)
          works on IE fine.
          i've been ignoring, cuz i just go to the forum.

Comment

• Yes I use it! The site is fine. Clear your cache and report back!

Comment

• Hmmm. I have been having few problems with the website layout too. I will clear the caches and see if it helps. I use Safari.
              Stotty

Comment

• I had to do it a couple of times!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                  I had to do it a couple of times!
                  Okay all seems good now apart from the forum page, which has no side bar, and the login form in the top right corner is skewed and just has raw text. Can send you a screenshot if you like?
                  Stotty

Comment

• Great! I see the same thing in the Forum and Manish is going to fix it. Different interface from the rest of the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                      Yes I use it! The site is fine. Clear your cache and report back!
                      thx. [ctrl]+[f5] worked.

Comment

• Great!

Comment

• Do you have a thread for Jim's terrific photos of Khachanov? They are well worth discussing in my view,
                          Stotty

Comment

• Start one!

Comment

• John, tried to upload a photo and, although that worked the first time I tried on the new site, it failed this time.
                              I tried both a .PNG and a .JPG, both yielded the same "Image resize failed due to your image library not having support for this image type." Shrunk to 800 pixels wide, same.
                              Good luck ! / jim

P.S. FYI -- Just to help diagnose, I cleared the cache in Safari, then tried later in Chrome. Neither worked.
                              Last edited by jimlosaltos; 06-07-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• OK! Will check

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8054 users online. 5 members and 8049 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X