• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pleasure!

Comment

• "calibrating the toss" by John Craig -- video is not activating

Comment

• Thanks! Should be good now!
        Last edited by johnyandell; 07-14-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Point Patterns Archive
          Study the point patterns of the greatest players in the world for yourself! Only on Tennisplayer.net.

clicking the link here doesn't work:

Comment

• Good catch. Will amend. You can always get to the Patterns Archive in the meantime from the front page Nav Bar

Comment

• the following link doesn't work: (your article in fundamentals)
              Click Here to see my more detailed analysis of the modern forehand in numerous articles in the Advanced Tennis section.

Comment

• Thank you! We will correct.

Comment

• FYI...
                  This is complete plagiarism from Frank Giampaolo's great article on this site "The Art of Winning" which is featured on tennisplayer.net
                  This is blatant deceit and no credit given to author. Shameful.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis...ing-in-tennis/

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                  Boca Raton
                  Last edited by klacr; 11-06-2018, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Kyle thanks for pointing this out. Maybe Frank gave his ok. if so fine with me. I will send the url to him and see what he thinks.

Comment

• Thanks John. Don't mean to create any more work for you. I just thought it was a great article when Frank wrote it and he should at least receive full credit. Seems like you have a subscriber in Italy.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

• No keep anymore of those coming that you find! I think Frank will work it out with TennisWorld.

Comment

• link does not work here: "I agree with Robert Lansdorp (Click Here)" in exaggerated groundstrokes article.

Comment

• Invalid Pare URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. " is what you get when you click on the link to discuss Scott Murphy's article on the slice/underspin page 2

Comment

• Have you got a url for the first one? Who is the author? For the second one is it the article or just the link to go to the Forum to discuss? Thanks!

Comment

• John, I feel it would be helpful to have a search function for the various articles. Would avoid having to ask questions already answered.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8292 users online. 1 members and 8291 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X