This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John,

he still has this one up of the Djokovic backhand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPjEe3wlnNg

I reached out to him on google+ to see his location and contact info. Waiting for those details. Will keep you posted.

Thank you bman for keen eye.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

• OK I see it. Will report it. I left him a stern message but not sure if he got it. Let me know...32,000 illegal views of one of Rick's videos alone...
      Last edited by johnyandell; 08-11-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Glad to be of help. .

It really irritates me in this day in age how people assume they do whatever they want with digital property. The internet is great in so many ways but this is one of the downsides.

Comment

• yes it's pretty amazing. Luckily a low percentage--but if can find out who he is there will be further communication...
          Last edited by johnyandell; 08-11-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• John,

It would be helpful to have transcriptions of the video articles on tennis player. That way, I could quickly glance at the text to find what I am looking for instead of having to watch the entire video. I still like the videos though because they better help explain some things.

Thanks,
            Eaglesburg

Comment

• Get transcribing! Which would be great if you so wish. Don Budge has done that from time to time. When I do those stand up and voice overs though a lot of it is adlibbed from the outline. On the site it's gonna be either written or you tube style.
              Last edited by johnyandell; 10-05-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Every time I press space while typing my response to the Jack Sock interactive forum the video plays. spacebar is often used for play/pause. But shouldn't be there for iPhones.

Thanks!

Comment

• Life is hard.

Comment

• Hey, I have to exit out of the video every time I press the space bar. The video not just playing in the background, it is starting the video player on the phone and I have to press done each time to get out of it. After every word.
                    Should teach me to use less words

Comment

• No idea but will look into it. In the meantime there is that thing in the corner called a computer. I repeat life is hard.

Comment

• In the stroke archive for guillermo canas' serve it links to Guillermo Coria's serve.

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• I would love to see articles regarding the effects of sleep and hydration on tennis performance.

Comment

• Anything's possible. But sleeping and drinking water aren't exactly complex topics. Uh, do both. Thinking about paleo diet for tennis series.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                                Anything's possible. But sleeping and drinking water aren't exactly complex topics. Uh, do both. Thinking about paleo diet for tennis series.
                                I know performance is supposed to decline when not sleeping enough, but I have taken reaction time tests on which my scores do not change according to my sleep, even though I expected to see negative effects. My scores stay relatively the same even on 5-6 hours vs 9-10 hours of sleep. It really is puzzling to me.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3593 users online. 2 members and 3591 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X