• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum right? Jeff any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      Forum right? Jeff any ideas?
      Problem solved in the meantime, Jeff and John. Made an upload later on (slightly different file with the same extension) without problems...

Comment

• Cool.

Comment

• Am trying to access the video on the Modern Forehand backswing, parts 1 and two, but am not getting any video image, sound only.

Comment

• You are talking about my articles in Advanced Tennis right?
            We will look into it. I see it fine, but pc or mac, and what browser?
            The incompatibility problems with all the options out there are maddening.
            Last edited by johnyandell; 01-31-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Yes, Advanced Tennis. Am using Windows 7 and Firefox...

Comment

• Try Chrome or Explorer. I can see it in both of those in XP or Windows 8 but I don't have 7. Report back what happens ok?

Anyone else want to jump in on this one?

Comment

• John, I do not want to use Internet Explorer, too many security holes, and Chrome has disadvantages too. My go-around at the moment: I can see them on my iPhone using Google.

Comment

• Using Chrome on the iphone, right? I am going to have Jeff Counts take a look at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                      Yes, Advanced Tennis. Am using Windows 7 and Firefox...
                      Phil,

I just tried accessing both pages on a Windows 7 machine with Firefox and they played fine for me. It's this page, correct?

I would make sure you have both the latest version of Quicktime and Firefox and then try again.

I would bet it's more a question of not having the latest version of Quicktime based on the sound playing but not the video.

Jeff

Comment

• Jeff,
                        Thanks, that is the page. Quicktime plugin is up-to-date: Version I have is 7.4.4.0 I checked on the Mozilla site, and it said that was the latest version...
                        Phil

Comment

• Phil,

So still not working???

Comment

• Thanks John, now it is working...

Comment

• Excellent!

Two major computer hardwares, multiple operating systems, 3 major browers, multiple video players, all in a constant state of update and relative incompatibility...not to mention the take over by the mobile world...

Amazing that things sometimes even work.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                                Excellent!

Two major computer hardwares, multiple operating systems, 3 major browers, multiple video players, all in a constant state of update and relative incompatibility...not to mention the take over by the mobile world...

Amazing that things sometimes even work.
                                It's worth all the aggravation. Your website is one of the few world-class tennis websites around. It's an excellent body of work. The clips are expertly shot, and the articles are really well written. The writing is key. Other websites are riddled with spelling mistakes and poor writing, which makes them look shoddy. I lose confidence immediately if I am forced to read poorly written material. All Tennisplayer articles are interesting a well written. I think this a key part of the website, at least for me. I love the website and visit it every day.
                                Stotty

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2976 users online. 6 members and 2970 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X