X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link is not a running backhand, it's a running forehand

Comment

Inaccurate description

On the Federer Forehands Wide page, the last two links have a description of "Slice" but both are topspin.

Comment

Broken link

Federer - BH Wide CrossCourt CourtLevel Front2

Comment

Duplicate link

Federer - Serve - Toss:

2ndS Deuce Toss Courtlevel Front
          2nd Serve Deuce Toss Courtlevel Front

Comment

Baghdatis 2nd Serve Deuce - all broken links

All the Baghdatis 2nd serves from the deuce court are broken links.

Comment

TennisDad,

Really appreciate it you taking the time to do this. With over 30,000 clips there are bound to be quite a few. We'll take care of them all soon and keep it coming!

John Yandell

Anyone else if you find one just copy the url and post it if you would.

Comment

Hi,

when i click on "Tennis girls" link on http://www.tennisplayer.net/members/...007_large.html
                i get an error page .

As i'm french, i 've noticed there is also a little french error (not very important lol) with "Les jeune femmes qui jouent au tennis" , it's 'jeunes', not 'jeune'

Comment

Strange, the link is working fine here. Try again in a while. And thanks for the correction. Those girls are my University High School varsity team, 2007.

Comment

i get

" Not Found

The requested URL /music_videos/i_got_my_game/i_got_my_game _large.html was not found on this server."

with the link "The tennis girls" above the video .

, but the link "music video" works .

Comment

Something is very odd because that is the wrong url for that video. try clicking on this:

Comment

this link works, but the link above the video doesn't .

i can see the video, but clicking on the link just above the video on the html page doesn't work .

I've tried at home, and at college, the same error

Comment

truly a digital mystery! That's the link I see assoicated with the video and not the other. Try refreshing the page and that's my last thought. By the way what did you think of the video??

Comment

it seems like paradise,

all the girls are young , really enjoy beeing there and are full of life , moreover they play better tennis than me .

I'd like you send us sun, we play outside only 4 months here .

Last edited by maahou; 01-10-2008, 10:34 AM.

Comment

hi,

not a broken link, but in stroke archive, with Gasquet, there is no "tennisplayer.net" in the bottom right of the videos .

Comment

Good morning. I can go to the Your Strokes and Classic lessons pages, but nothing on them will open. Another problem I've had lately is going from the forum to anything at all. What happens at times is, a log-in page different from the usual one appears, and it won't let me in. So I clear and start from scratch. If I don't go to the forum first, to see what's new, I can go where I want. Maybe work is being done on the site today?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9157 users online. 7 members and 9150 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X