Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi - It would be super helpful if some of the clips were classified as short topspin, flat drive etc.

Comment

That's a little too tough a call for me to make because we have no way to measure the spin on 30,000 clips. Might take around 5 years to complete as well.

We will be adding a new archive later in the year or early next that shows wide shots of the patterns of several pro matches.

Comment

Login on "public" page?

Whenever I get my email saying that a new issue is available, it includes a link that takes you the new issue page...which is great, but if you're a member you can't login from the "public" page.

Not a big deal, but it doesn't seem like it would be hard to add.

Comment

You must be on the wrong email list! The subscribers get that link. I'll change it over for you.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
            You must be on the wrong email list! The subscribers get that link. I'll change it over for you.
            Hi John,

Just wanted to say hi and let you know you have a great site. Much appreciate the hardwork you put into it. Still waiting to go on that fishing trip.

Comment

BB,

Coming from you it's a true compliment and I hope to be floating down some trout river in Idaho with you before the decade ends...

John

Comment

Sleeps with the fishes.

That last round just made me feel like a small fish in a big pond!

Comment

Idaho has big fish in small rivers...

Comment

Mid court and short balls

Maybe as you add the wide angle clips of patterns, it can include a section on short ball attack patterns.
                    thanks for a great site.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                      BB,

Coming from you it's a true compliment and I hope to be floating down some trout river in Idaho with you before the decade ends...

John
                      Okay, sounds good. If I am down in Cali, I will be sure to look you up. I am planning to be at the next Indian Wells tourny, hope you will be there.

Comment

Roscoe Tanner Interactive Forum Videos Disabled

Sorry to be a pest, but the videos in the interactive forum on Roscoe Tanner's serve is dismantled again. I can't get it to work.

I think this was in the July 2006 issue.

Thanks.

GMann

Comment

Gman,
                          It's actually working fine. I got there thru the past issues. Are you sure you logged in?? All the QT's are there and they are all playing. OR is there a problem with QT on your system. I had Aaron check it as well.
                          John

Comment

Articles by European coaches

Hi, new member. I love your site John, but wonder if articles by prominent European (and S. American for that matter) coaches wouldn't improve it.

It seems like many of the modern stroke techniques are coming out of Europe.

If nothing else, how about: Where are they now: Peter Lundgren. I think an article about the evolution of Federer's forehand would be mighty interesting.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah we are trying to expand that and have had talks with some of the great Begium coaches now working for the LTA, also Carlos Rodriquez. These things take a lot of time due to the scheduling and travel problems. Never met Peter, got his contact info?

Comment

Lundgren

1.get in touch with Bulgarian Tennis Federation
                                75, Vassil Levsky Blvd.

1040 Sofia

Phone ++359 2 963 13 10

Fax ++359 2 963 13 10

++359 2 981 33 77

++359 2 981 57 28

Email bft@mail.techno-link.com

2.They will give you a cell # of Grigor Dymitrov
                                3.Lundgren is coaching Dymitrov
                                see
                                Official profiles of the players on the ATP Tour. Featuring bios, stats, videos, news and photos from the players in men's professional tennis.
                                Last edited by uspta146749877; 03-25-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8401 users online. 5 members and 8396 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X