X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Originally posted by giancarlo View Post
    Hi Julian--

Can you take a screen shot of your iPad's screen where the movie is broken? To do so, hold down the power button and home button on your iPad simultaneously, and it will take screen shot (saved in your picture app). Then please post it here, or email it to Jeff and I. (andreani@me.com)

For the record, there is NO FLASH on any iPad in the world.

If you use the Safari browser, it should work. What version of the iPad do you have? 2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation?

Let me know.

Cheers,
    gc
    greetings,
    i have a latest greatest ipad with safari
    probably it is called ipad 4
    as i have said 2 of 5 videos in the article of bailey do not work for me.
    instead of the triangle by mr counts i do get a triangle with a line
    regards,
    julian

Comment

• julian this is most likely a loading issue with your connection. We've checked this on numerous ipads, and even phones. You need private browsing turned off and cookies enabled.

Comment

• ipad ?

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
        SF,

Try updating your adobe flash player. That solved the problem for one guy..Depending on what computer and operating system, you might also try just switching to Explorer or Safari...
        is your remark about the adobe flash player applicable to an ipad?

Comment

• iphone

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
          julian this is most likely a loading issue with your connection. We've checked this on numerous ipads, and even phones. You need private browsing turned off and cookies enabled.
          thank you
          i will check on the ipad of my wife and i will let you know.
          both options mentioned in your last sentence are set up correctly.
          i have asked a local apple store to check both options
          regards,
          Julian

Comment

• puffin web browser

Originally posted by sfrazeur View Post
            Many of the flash videos in most articles are not working for me. Am I the only one?

Using the latest Chrome.
            puffin web browser is of some help for some platforms
            please get in touch at juliantennis@comcast.net
            thank you

Comment

• puffin web browser

Originally posted by giancarlo View Post
              Hi Julian--

Can you take a screen shot of your iPad's screen where the movie is broken? To do so, hold down the power button and home button on your iPad simultaneously, and it will take screen shot (saved in your picture app). Then please post it here, or email it to Jeff and I. (andreani@me.com)

For the record, there is NO FLASH on any iPad in the world.

If you use the Safari browser, it should work. What version of the iPad do you have? 2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation?

Let me know.

Cheers,
              gc
              please see my comment above about puffin web broser

Comment

• I don't know why you would make it more difficult by trying some unsupported browser or even Chrome on the ipad. Just use Safari, get private browsing off, and get on a reasonable connection. Thousands of people are seeing everything fine on ipads and iphones in this simple way.

Comment

• From my experience the third party browsers for iPad and iPhone that play flash content are way too slow to be useful. They have to do a lot of work to translate the flash files (because Flash isn't on the device) and everything plays at an excruciatingly slow pace. They also oftentimes don't play regular .mp4 files, so the video articles wouldn't play.

If you just use the built in Safari browser with your iPad or iPhone or any mobile device, the browser will play everything natively in .mp4, which is the best experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by julian1 View Post
                    puffin web browser is of some help for some platforms
                    please get in touch at juliantennis@comcast.net
                    thank you

My issue is with my Windows Vista desktop. My Galaxy S II (Android) plays them great. Thanks anyway though.

Comment

• What happens with Vista?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                        What happens with Vista?
                        Not having any problems anymore. Do not know what the deal was.

Comment

• Scratch that. Not working again. For instance: Most of the animations in this article will not load. http://www.tennisplayer.net/members/..._backhand.html

It is the same for Chrome of Explorer.
                          Last edited by sfrazeur; 06-20-2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Strange! It's works so it must be possible...or...who knows...anyone else still on Vista? Might be time for an upgrade...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfrazeur View Post
                              Scratch that. Not working again. For instance: Most of the animations in this article will not load. http://www.tennisplayer.net/members/..._backhand.html

It is the same for Chrome of Explorer.
                              I tried in IE, Chrome, and on my iPhone and it plays for me in all three cases.

Can you post a screenshot of the page for us?

Comment

• Hi John!

Is there any reason for some video clip (or user) to be blocked or not be able to upload the video clip?

Mine (new attempted upload file) is 2.9 MB in size, it is in .mov format and fails to upload with the error message after several attempts...

Few days ago it went just fine... And as a side note - I have removed the original upload due to some compatibility problems with video players used by some (well, most of the) members...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2727 users online. 6 members and 2721 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X