Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look in the regular archives! Many amazing sequences. I can't help it if he quit before we had the cameras.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      Terrible! Our programmer is baffled too. I am using Chrome (try that) it usually works but sometimes I have to close and then reopen the browser. Anyone else??
      I have to turn off my computer and reboot to get back in.

Comment

• I mean we've been working on it...but...

Comment

• John - can you increase the file upload permissions on the forum - 2 MB is way to small - maybe 50 mb so people can put in video/bigger images etc etc ... I have some drills I want to add and it cannot be done right now.

Comment

• Let me see.

Comment

• Update?

Comment

• Just sent to programmer again--but he is off snowboarding...will make it happen. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

• johnyandell...we have a spammer in aisles (threads) 1, 2 and 3. his name is "woliam".
                  don_budge
                  Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• John

There is a spammer in the Chalk and Cheese thread. They are even on first name terms now!
                      Stotty

Comment

• Got him!

Comment

• 15 threads on the forum by spammers.
                          don_budge
                          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Wondering if doing an update on training for strength, balance, agility and speed would be valuable now. I am curious as to what the latest concepts are related to these areas. For example, what does Djokovic do to make him such a superlative athlete? Have concepts changed regarding strength training?

Comment

• Great idea! I just have to find the right trainer who could also work with me on articles. Any suggestions?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8310 users online. 14 members and 8296 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X