Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look in the regular archives! Many amazing sequences. I can't help it if he quit before we had the cameras.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      Terrible! Our programmer is baffled too. I am using Chrome (try that) it usually works but sometimes I have to close and then reopen the browser. Anyone else??
      I have to turn off my computer and reboot to get back in.

Comment

• I mean we've been working on it...but...

Comment

• John - can you increase the file upload permissions on the forum - 2 MB is way to small - maybe 50 mb so people can put in video/bigger images etc etc ... I have some drills I want to add and it cannot be done right now.

Comment

• Let me see.

Comment

• Update?

Comment

• Just sent to programmer again--but he is off snowboarding...will make it happen. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

• johnyandell...we have a spammer in aisles (threads) 1, 2 and 3. his name is "woliam".
                  don_budge
                  Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• John

There is a spammer in the Chalk and Cheese thread. They are even on first name terms now!
                      Stotty

Comment

• Got him!

Comment

• 15 threads on the forum by spammers.
                          don_budge
                          Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Wondering if doing an update on training for strength, balance, agility and speed would be valuable now. I am curious as to what the latest concepts are related to these areas. For example, what does Djokovic do to make him such a superlative athlete? Have concepts changed regarding strength training?

Comment

• Great idea! I just have to find the right trainer who could also work with me on articles. Any suggestions?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 10365 users online. 6 members and 10359 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X