No announcement yet.

Heart problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! We have all been logging in regularly waiting for news. Everyone will be delighted the operation has been successful.
    Stotty

Comment

Thanks friends!

Comment

Now get back to work on that racket drop!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Good to hear you are on the mend Phil! gzhpcu! I was getting a little antsy waiting to hear you were out and sent a panic mail to Kyle who alerted the forum you were in no danger. Now it's about rehab. I am assuming you did plenty of prehab. It will make the rehab that much more easy. Less difficult at any rate. Great to hear of you. How are you feeling and what is the prognosis going forwards? Time frame...you know. The works. Take care and I know you will show 'em the fighter that you are. Godspeed!
            don_budge
            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Every day stronger, thanks. Now climbing stairs. Can go home on the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                Every day stronger, thanks. Now climbing stairs. Can go home on the 12th.
                Glad to see recovery is going well. Probably tennis has kept you in good stead and blessed you with the fitness to recover quicker than most folk would. Keep going, Phil. The benchmark for full recovery is when you're back on court.
                Stotty

Comment

Thanks stotty. Just left the hospital and am home and happy...

Comment

It must be great to be home. No doubt you have your feet up and your wife is fussing over you left, right and centre. You must be so pleased to have gotten through to the other side of the operation. Now rest up and watch some Shanghai. We're going to see a different winner this year. The guard may finally be changing.
                    Stotty

Comment

How's it going, old bean? How far are you from getting back on a tennis court?
                      Stotty

Comment

Not before february they tell me. Wait and see... At least took Piccolo, my Jack Russell out this morning for the first time for a short walk...

Start physiotherapy next week at the hospital.
                        Last edited by gzhpcu; 10-18-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

At least took Piccolo, my Jack Russell out this morning for the first time for a short walk...
                          Ah...the first steps with man's best friend. Piccolo and Picurri (sp?) Entirely appropriate and equally inspirational. Hang in there and follow doctor's orders...until you are ready to fly on you own. God's speed my Friend! No golf till March...I will find another avenue until then as well. Pulling for you Phil.
                          don_budge

Comment

Thanks friends, I am awfully impatient, but have to accept my limits...

Comment

Starting rehab tomorrow. Feel fine. I found a rehab center nearby. Was to have started last week it in the hospital where I was operated but they insisted I do their entire rehab package: physiotherapy, psychologist sessions, nutritionist sessions. Told them need neither psychologist nor nutritionist, so they canceled all my sessions.
                              So, I found a center much closer to home just for physiotherapy. When the hospital phoned yeasterday to offer their package again, told them thanks but no thanks, found another rehab center.
                              Shows why medical care costs are on the rise, by imposing services not needed
                              Last edited by gzhpcu; 10-29-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Starting rehab tomorrow. Feel fine. I found a rehab center nearby. Was to have started last week it in the hospital where I was operated but they insisted I do their entire rehab package: physiotherapy, psychologist sessions, nutritionist sessions. Told them need neither psychologist nor nutritionist, so they canceled all my sessions.
                                So, I found a center much closer to home just for physiotherapy. When the hospital phoned yeasterday to offer their package again, told them thanks but no thanks, found another rehab center.
                                Shows why medical care costs are on the rise, by imposing services not needed
                                Thanks for the update. I was going to give you until the second for a one month report. Where do you think you are at percentage wise? Fifty? Sixty? It must have been fairly tough to have to wait for nearly a month. I may have opted for the psych and nutro just out of curiosity but it is interesting how the deal goes. The add ons.
                                don_budge

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7682 users online. 6 members and 7676 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X