No announcement yet.

Two Handed Forehand !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed the grip for two handed backhand. Great improvement..

Last edited by Gregory Diamond; 12-23-2020, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post

I called it passively aggressive...sort of like giving someone the silent treatment. The cruelest of psychological abuse. Don't give the opponent the opportunity to hit the shot they like to hit. Don't let them play the game they want to play. In all of your videos you manage to get your opponents to play your game.

We can call aggressive defence which is another way of saying playing extremely intelligent tennis. If your opponent doesn't have the guns to penetrate your wall of defence then he had better have another option otherwise he is going to go down in a sea of errors. Nice video of the "Monica Seles" backhand. You are generating some really good pace on the ball. I think that I commented once before on your backhand even though your thread is "Two Handed Forehand!". Seles was also the possessor of a very high tennis IQ and she always dictated play. Commanding the opponent to play her game. I think that the somewhat unorthodox nature of your approach helps you to accomplish this as players are not used to playing against this sort of puzzle.

Please continue...

Great video! I watched it all the way. Have been playing with a 2 handed forehand for decades and learnt a lot from it. My starting point in switching was similar to yours. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by loria View Post

Great video! I watched it all the way. Have been playing with a 2 handed forehand for decades and learnt a lot from it. My starting point in switching was similar to yours. Cheers!
        I try to copy forehand of Peng Shuai but only when I hit the ball at the level of the chest it looks similar. Maybe I am too tall to play like her. Lately I changed the grip of both hands to more closed..

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4243 users online. 4 members and 4239 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X