Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little tedious for regular on court work, but accurate. Eventually there may be more accurate systems.

Comment

• Milos video is coming up Pete Sampras.

Comment

• Good catch! Will correct!

Comment

• John - The beginning of the month, my favorite time ). This Dr. Brian Gordon series is incredible, so much info for us geeks. Keep up the great work.

Comment

• Will attempt!

Comment

• John, Do you think you could find someone to write an article on racket customization with lead tape? Thanks!

Comment

• AJ is working on an article for the near future.

Comment

• Thanks...

Comment

• Don't think I am doing it just for you! This was in the pipeline but a good topic!

Comment

• John, I went to login today on my iPhone (something I rarely do) and found myself logging into a modernised website. The forum was the same, but the homepage had been modernised. I noticed when I later logged in via my laptop the website is still the old one. Is this just an mobile phone thing or are you in the process of rolling out a modernised website? Just curios.
                      Stotty

Comment

• We are! Should be way better on the phone now...We haven't formally announced it. Extra steps still to convert the Forum...We have all been beta testing for various bugs on various phones. Let me know if you find some...

Comment

• Works great on my iPhone 6 plus. It's fully responsive and very viewable. I like it. It's a big step forward and definitely for the better. You might want to have the Fabulous Forum in a red font. Make it stand out!
                          Stotty

Comment

• Ha! I do feel not enough subscribers know about it. That's shy we moved it up. Thanks for the feedback on the phone! Encouraging!

Comment

• I guess the new issue is out...unfortunately I didn't receive it.
                              don_budge
                              Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

• The newsletter won't go out til next week. Have to wait for the rain to stop to film it.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 9023 users online. 12 members and 9011 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X