X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would stop thinking about that.

Comment

• In the 'Mental Game' Section, Allen Fox's collection of articles on "Winning The Mental Match" is there twice. It sandwiches the Jim Loehr's series'.

Department of Redundancy Dept.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton.

Comment

• Good Catch! Thanks.

Comment

• The Baseline Attacking Sequences in the High Speed Archive have Tommy Haas listed but no link to the clips.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• In The Mental Game Section
              Under Allen Fox
              "Fixing Stroke Phobias" article is not loading. All others in this section are good.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
              Boca Raton

Comment

• Thanks Kyle

Comment

• Yes, you know the computer-generated, "geometric form" homunculus that is demonstrating a modern forehand, a 2HBH and a 1HBH on the first page after you enter your password? His head position is incorrect, i.e. he is not tracking an incoming ball, nor is he keeping his head down/still after contact. I imagine this is nearly impossible (read: ridiculously expensive) to correct at this point, but hey...you asked. Thanks for a great - and I mean GREAT - website!

Comment

• Rem,
                    You are 100% correct. That's more of symbolic or shall I say marketing video--not meant as a totally accurate model. Brian Gordon generated that for us and agrees with you!
                    John Yandell

Comment

• In the Mental Tennis section, Joey Johnson's "The Panic Signal" does not load, just a blank screen.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

• Thanks will check!

Comment

• In the John McEnroe artice you wrote on his serve -- the following sentance is twice repeated:
                          "The result is that as he begins his wind up, his body naturally turns away from the net. Prior to rotating into the delivery, his back is approaching parallel to the baseline. "

Comment

• Excellent! Thanks

Comment

• article by Kerry Mitchell on the Serve Part 1. in the following quote the link doesn't work --at least from my computer:
                              "The full drop position is also impossible to achieve. What drop there is comes mostly from the wrist and the elbow. Furthermore, the upper arm never really rotates fully in the swing. We know from Brian Gordon's studies that this is the major source of racket head speed in the motion. (Click Here.)

Comment

• Thanks again.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7684 users online. 3 members and 7681 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                                X